Monday 16 August 2010

'the' dress ;)

Dress ~ Dorothy Perkins
Navy knee high socks ~ h+m


Le dress came in the post ~ not bad for £6.30! :)
I took this in the middle of my rest break at my Great Aunties so my hair was a bit bedheady ;) It was a really really beautifully hot day, so I ditched the socks at one point but it still looked okay I think :) Overall i really like it (apart from the fact when i stand up i looked slightly pregnant paha, but I didn't stand up very much, yay m.e!) and it's good for the nice hot weatherrrr!

I haven't got much else to say but hope you like the new background/layout of the blog de Rosie! And please follow + send link to friends, post on facebook or whatever? Also be sure to check out the post before this for a list of nice blogs :)

thankyouuuu! xx



2 comments: