Sunday 16 January 2011

Remember to make rainbows you need both rain and sunshine

Hello to all the Dasies Sugar and Buttercups readers,

It's not Rosie here (I can hear you awwing from here) but instead it's me, Jaz, hi everyone *does a little wave*.

Compared to Rosie, I can't write amazing posts that move people with the photos, or even use google to find some luke warm photos. But I'll give it a go, show Rosie the love and all that, yes yes? Because we love our Rosiepants*
"Life is like a rainbow, you need both sun and rain for the colours to appear"


"Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true"

I hope everyone is shining like a rainbow**

Love Jaz
*Rosiepants is the name I call her and it is strictly mine, anyone caught calling her that will have their rainbow taken
** I think that is the soppiest thing I've ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment